Golden Personality Type Profiler™
Help individuals perform at a higher level
Administered worldwide by schools and organizations in all industry sectors, the Golden Personality Type Profiler™ is one of the most in-depth personality assessments available. Powered by Jung’s Theory of Type as well as the Five Factor model of personality, Golden identifies both a 4-letter Jungian type and a 5th element for stress while offering 18 sub-facets that describe the unique personality of each individual. Its powerful reporting options for both individuals and teams offer a great insight and better understanding of self and others making Golden the perfect tool for individual and team development interventions.
Questions relate to five areas:
- Where you focus your energy (Extraverting vs Introverting)
- How you gather information (Sensing vs iNtuiting)
- How you make decisions (Thinking vs Feeling)
- How you approach life (organiZing vs Adapting)
- How you respond to stress (Tense vs Calm)
|Employee Development||Teambuilding||Career Coaching|
Check with your local office for Golden certification, training, and report options.
TO START ASSESSING
ZOOM IN ON
- 4-letter personality type
- 5th Element for stress tolerance
- Growth opportunities
- How a person relates to others
Watson + Golden
Combine Watson and Golden to expand the information available from the Watson-Glaser II by providing insights on preferences related to decision-making and interpersonal style.